Monday, June 20, 2005

X-Y Co ordinates

It is so nice to be alone in a hostel with only 4 or 5 friends with you but far from your room.I hated the days when morning sun fell directly in my bed. At last, rainy season has started in Surat.After my dinner I came back to the room and started my pc. It was a pleasant atmosphere in the room with cool breeze coming in from window. As I settled in my chair to decide what to do with the pc, I slowly and gently place my right hand over her and my fingers covering her lips.I moved here and there like a couple in a ball dance.I tapped her lips, she sqeauked,her face became red and gave an radiating smile. I moved her here and there and also tapped her. Sometimes once, sometimes twice.For the last time I tapped her left lip twice and started watching video of Pink Floyd - learning to Fly.She is my Intek Optical Mouse.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dear harsha??? How r u?? I am in the pink of my health... May not remain so if i read another blog like this....

Jayanth Madhav Barki said...

hi harsha darling
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaah

Anonymous said...

good site

Anonymous said...

best site

Anonymous said...

sweet site

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »